Built from the ground up for the true audio professional. Whether you are doing rental and staging, DJ, mobile production or just need a wicked pair of speakers the ETX series is for you! The ETX 10 was designed by the team at EV and features a 10″ horn and a 1.25″ compression driver (titanium) inside its fully wooden birch enclosure.
EV’s FIR-Drive utilizes the latest Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity. Advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
Designed, engineered and tested for ultimate reliability by Electro-Voice in the USA.
EVs brand new DSP is host to many great features including:
- Boundary compensation filters (use as wedge, flown or pole mounted)
- Delay to several hundred feet
- Three-band parametric EQ
- Polarity invert
- Multiple high-pass crossover points
- Lockout mode to prevent tampering
- 10-inch LF SMX woofer
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 134 dB peak SPL