The JBL PRX800W series is the most advanced PA in its class. Wi-Fi technology and sophisticated DSP give you complete control over system tuning and performance via the free PRX Connect app. An efficient 1500-watt class-D amplifier and patented JBL Differential Drive® technology provide best-in-class power and reduced weight. And the rugged all-wood cabinets feature a redesigned input panel and universal power supply for easy, reliable operation worldwide. Designed to deliver legendary JBL sound for bands, DJs and more, PRX800W represents the next generation in smart live sound reinforcement.
Complete Wireless Control with the PRX Connect App
PRX800W is the first PA system in its class to feature complete wireless control via Wi-Fi. The PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android connects wirelessly to every speaker, offering full control over the powerful built-in DSP. Set up, configure and optimize the performance of your live sound system—faster than ever before.
Walk around the venue during sound check and fine-tune your speakers to sound better as a system. Use the 8-band EQ, speaker delay, mute, gain and more to make sure your audience hears great sound from every corner of the room. It’s easy to configure shows offline and save presets. You can even find any connected speaker instantly with the useful Locator function.
The JBL PRX815W is a full-range speaker designed for main system and floor monitor applications. Featuring a 15”, two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX815W delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance