The JBL PRX815XLF is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 15-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX815XLF delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
Compatible with HARMAN Connected PA
The PRX800 series integrates embedded ioSYS technology which enables easier setup and control when used with the HARMAN Connected PA app and compatible products. Connected PA delivers seamless plug-and-play operation with a variety of HARMAN equipment and enables you to control your entire live sound system with one app. Products within the Connected PA system self-identify and retain presets for effortless setup, and setup wizards help you quickly optimize speaker levels, configuration settings and EQ. Current products with embedded ioSYS technology and HARMAN Connected PA compatibility include the Ui24R mixer, JBL PRX800 loudspeakers, dbx Di1 direct boxes, and AKG P5i microphones.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance